Sunday, August 2, 2009

Anyone bought teeth whitening kits off ebay?

So I'm looking to whiten my teeth. My teeth are already pretty white. I use whitening toothpaste and mouthwash daily but I want them to be even whiter. I have used the crest strips in the past and was pleased with them. But I thought I would look at other systems just for fun. Ebay has some really cheap kits that claim to be the same as what your dentist would use.Has anyone bought these before and do they really work? The one I am looking at is only $15 so it's not like I'll lose out if it doesn't exactly work. Any advice would be great! thanks!

Anyone bought teeth whitening kits off ebay?
I wouldn't buy anything that goes in your mouth from ebay because some one could put something in it and it could be harmful to u
Reply:no



Luggage

No comments:

Post a Comment