Sunday, August 2, 2009

Teeth Grinders? Mouth Guard at Night? Zoom Whitening? Invisalign?

Dentist told me I should sleep with a mouth guard at night to prevent grinding my teeth. ever since he told me this i've been freaking out over it and fear i have actually began to grind my teeth at night.





I have a mouh guard, the ones people use during boxing. is this okay? its rather bulky though. but still?





do you use anything...else?





i'm stressing out. i stress out over my teeth!





my college is performing ZOOM Teeth Whitening for $150, by professional dentists.





I really want to get Invisalign but it's expensive! But i really think it will help me a lot, to rid minor spacing and help with the teeth grinding problem.





help! any words would be great!

Teeth Grinders? Mouth Guard at Night? Zoom Whitening? Invisalign?
I paid close to 700 dollars for the Zoom whitening treatment. How are you getting it for 150? Go for it. Also, go to CVS and ask about non-bulky, more streamlined teeth grinding deterrants. Or ask you dentist what to do, braces may help it, i dunno.
Reply:I paid $488 for the ZOOM treatment - $150 is cheap for that - go for it.



Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment