Sunday, August 2, 2009

Teeth whitening best clinic?

I'd like to do teeth whitening on high standard.


Which clinic in London are responsible and which method are the best.Please let me know also the prices and is it really works?


+/- as well.Thanx

Teeth whitening best clinic?
Clinic? sometimes there light doesn't work.. my uncle did that and it made his teeth more yellow. I think there is a reason why companies are coming out with the stripes and stuff like that. Personally I think you should go with the Listerine Stripes. They dissolve in your mouth. You can use them anywhere and anytime!
Reply:I've heard that after all the money you spend on teeth whitening at clinics, the effect only lasts for a certain period of time then you need to get it done again! Sounds like a rip off to me.



Printing

No comments:

Post a Comment