Saturday, July 25, 2009

Best teeth whitening for $25 or under?

Okay so I'm 13 years old and I drink alot of coffee so my teeth aren't very white. I also have enamelhypoplasia which means my enamel is thin and my teeth are sensitive. I need a good teeth whitening system that is $25 or under and won't hurt my teeth very badly. I don't mind abit of pain but I don't want it to be REALLY painful.


So, best teeth whitening system?

Best teeth whitening for $25 or under?
Maximum Teeth Whitening is fast acting and side-effect free. I find it convenient to use. It only takes you to add another $4.97 since it costs $29.97. But I swear, it really worth it!
Reply:Crest has whitening trays. Do not get the strips, they fall off your teeth and don't work as well.



celebrity makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment