Saturday, July 25, 2009

Scared For Teeth Whitening!!! All White 3000?

Hello, this is the scenario for me, im 17 years old and my teeth are very yellow due to the fact i smoke, eat junk and drink fizzy pop!! however ive quit smoking now for 6 months and eat sensibly and drink water only and alcohol on special occasions. I want to try the All White 3000 laser whitening clinic to get my teeth whitened, however ive got some questions:


1 - How old do you have to be?


2 - If teeth are in bad condition can you still get it done, bad condition meaning i have like 2 teeth that need fillings!


3 - Does it hurt? (People who've had it done to answer this obviously!)





Last Question!!! : Has any1 actually been to All White 3000? If so, what was it like, any pain/discomfort?


Also .. does anyone recomend any other good laser whitening places that are pain free and in the north east England preferably?





This question means alot to me and your answers will be much, much appreciated.

Scared For Teeth Whitening!!! All White 3000?
I wouldn't suggest All White 3000....you don't need a laser treatment yet since you're only 17. I would recommend buying Crest WhiteStrips premium.....they're not nearly as expensive as a laser treatment yet they will give you the same result. I've been using them for three years (I use them about every six months or so, just to give my teeth an extra white-boost) and I get compliments on how white my teeth are ALL the time. It's good that you've quit smoking, that is a very important step in keeping your teeth white (as well as improving your overall health). Also, if you drink a lot of soda, try drinking it through a straw instead of straight from the can, that way, less of it will hit your teeth. Soda doesn't cause teeth to become yellow as much as it causes your teeth to be damaged by the acid...you could do some serious damage to your enamel.





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/Sp...





That's me after using the whitestrips...decide for yourself....expensive laser treatment, or a much less expensive not to mention easier way with the exact same results. To me there's no contest.



write poetry

No comments:

Post a Comment