Friday, July 31, 2009

Did whitening ruin my teeth?

i have been using brite smile whitening gel since i got my teeth whitened about 6 months ago. today i was flossing and i noticed that my two front teeth have two vertical lines down the center of them that look like cracks. i also was chewing some really hard candy before i noticed this. are these cracks in my teeth from the whitening? and is there a way i can fix it? thank you!

Did whitening ruin my teeth?
Those little lines probably mean nothing! 1 saw them all the time. It is nice you are looking closely tho. have your teeth checked reg DMD 32 yrs



auto financing

1 comment:

  1. The most common benefit of teeth whitening is the improvement in your appearance. It is a step towards increasing your overall persona and beauty. Smoker's Teeth

    ReplyDelete