Saturday, July 25, 2009

Teeth Whitening with Rev Kit - Do i Brush Teeth afterward?

Im using the Perfect Rev! 15-min kit for teeth whitening provided to me by my dentist. Im following the instructions - brush my teeth like normal (Colgate total or the provided Arm %26amp; Hammer Baking Soda Hydr-Peroxide toothpaste) + floss, use the tray and 14% hy-perox solution for 15 min, rinse with special mouthwash. It then goes on to say simply "brush gently" implying i should once again brush my teeth after the mouthwash. After which i should not drink or eat for 30 mins.





My question is do i "gently brush" with water r do i use my regular Colgate Total or the provided Arm %26amp; Hammer Baking Soda Hydr-Peroxide toothpaste. I dont want to neutralize any existing reaction going on on my teeth (you know, 30 mins no drink/eat statement).





Thanks.

Teeth Whitening with Rev Kit - Do i Brush Teeth afterward?
i don't smoke or drink red wine but my teeth are also discolored my dentist has given me 16% peroxide stuff it took two weeks to see any improvement and i had to wear mine in bed for at least 8 hours so maybe you need stronger bleach and yes brush normaly with tooth paste i scrub mine lol they look quite nice now and mine where really stubborn!



makeup games

No comments:

Post a Comment