Saturday, July 25, 2009

Laser teeth whitening stories please! UK especially!?

I am planning on having my teeth whitened in a clinic and I'd appreciate some advice and information about procedures that other people have had. I've previously tryed home whitening kits and my dentist has explained that the peroxide strength is too low to make a difference, similarly with whitening toothpastes - so please don't feel you have to tell me about these! Also, I have never smoked, never drunk coffee or tea or wine, don't drink any kind of cola-type fizzy drinks and my teeth are naturally darker than I would like.





I'd like to know if you have any recommendations and advice about good practises and prices? If you are in the London area this would be most helpful! Names of clinics and practitioners too...





Basically, if you have had your teeth whitened using the laser process I'd like to hear all about it!





thanks!

Laser teeth whitening stories please! UK especially!?
I am a dentist in America but the equipment and procedures are all the same. The "laser" procedure just uses a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide. It works very well. You can get just as white by using the other stuff it will just take longer.
Reply:http://www.emedihub.com/profile.php?pid=...



phone

No comments:

Post a Comment